- Comprehensive Induction into the role
- Core and mandatory training to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to carry out the duties and tasks required and further develop your career.
- You will receive regular supervision support from your line manager.
- Work in a supportive environment
- Encourage culture to support staff health & well-being, and encourage healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to access debriefs, counselling and reflective practices when the job is challenging.
- Annual leave entitlement including Bank Holidays.
- To oversee the safety and security of the projects and its service users during the night hours, calling upon the support of on-call staff where necessary.
- To undertake some administrative duties, where directed.
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com your current CV along with supplementary information of approximately 1000. When writing your supplementary information, please refer to Weekend-Night-Receptionist-23 Bennett House essential criteria and specify how you meet this and also further information on the position.
To ensure our recruitment is fair, we ask applicants to complete the following optional survey: Recruitment Diversity Monitoring
Please note the Closing Date: Monday 24th April 2023
Interviews will take place soon after the closing date.
If you wish to discuss the vacancy, please get in touch with Recruitment by email or phone at 01273 220900.
We are an equal opportunities employer who constantly strive to be representative of the communities we serve. We value the unique perspectives and talents that people bring from a variety of cultural backgrounds and experiences, and we recognise the added value that diversity continually brings to the organisation.