- Salary – £23,071.80 annum
- Full-Time Position
- 40 Hours – 5 days per week – shift work including on-call and sleep-in duties which will receive additional pay.
You will also receive;
- Comprehensive Induction into the role
- Comprehensive Training package – face-to-face and online training on a wide range of subjects, to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to carry out your duties and tasks required and further develop your career.
- You will receive regular Supervision Support from your line manager.
- Work in a supportive environment
- An encouraged culture to support staff health & wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to access debriefs, counselling and reflective practices sessions when the job is challenging.
- Staff benefits – a wide range of health & wellbeing services to access.
- Annual leave entitlement: 20 Working Days, plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays.
- To assess and support service users with a range of needs, including addiction, mental or physical health, welfare benefits, budgeting, cultural/faith needs and move-on.
- To play a role in maximising the independence and skills of service users, including, where appropriate delivering life skills training and accessing outside support and services.
- To ensure that the project offers a safe, rehabilitative home for the service users.
- To support, supervise and direct the other staff, in particular ancillary staff, in conjunction with the Manager and Deputy Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community but we particularly welcome applications from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as they are currently under-represented within YMCA Brighton.
How to apply:
We welcome your current CV with a covering letter, supporting your application along with a completed Recruitment Monitoring Form. Alternatively please complete the Job Application Form along with a completed Recruitment Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, Applications can be posted to:
Brighton YMCA Registered Office
Steine House, 55 Old Steine
Brighton, BN1 1NX
If you would like the application pack by post call 01273 220900