Stanley Court, a supportive housing project is seeking to hire a full-time Project Worker to join the team.
As a Project Worker, you will be assigned to work and support the clients of Stanley Court. The role is a vital part of the service, to ensure that all client’s health and well-being needs are being met.
To provide support to clients with a range of needs, including addiction, mental or physical health, welfare benefits, budgeting, cultural/faith needs and move-on.
To play a role in maximising the independence and skills of clients, including, where appropriate delivering life skills training and accessing outside support and services.
To ensure that the project offers a safe, rehabilitative home for the clients.
To support other staff, and, in the absence of management.
The role requires administrative duties to ensure that we operate seamlessly across a 24hr period.
- Based: Stanley Court Project
- Salary: £23,071.80 per annum
- Full-Time Position
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 4 pm
- Rota on-call duties with additional pay
You will also receive:
- Comprehensive Induction into the role
- Comprehensive Training package – face-to-face and online training on a wide range of subjects, to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to carry out your duties and tasks required and further develop your career.
- You will receive regular Supervision Support from your line manager.
- Work in a supportive environment
- An encouraged culture to support staff health & well-being and a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to access debriefs, counselling and reflective practice sessions when the job is challenging.
- Staff benefits – a wide range of health & wellbeing services to access.
- Annual leave entitlement: 20 Working Days, plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays.
How to apply:
Please provide a current CV with your supplementary information. This should be a separate document approximately 1000 words long. When writing your supplementary information, please refer to the Project-Worker-Full-Specification-Stanley Court and specify how you meet this. Please email your CV and Supplementary information to email@example.com
In order to ensure our recruitment is fair, we ask applicants to complete the following, optional survey: Recruitment Diversity Monitoring
Please note this is a rolling advert, CV will be reviewed regular and suitable applicants will be invited to attend interviews on a rolling basis. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
If you wish to discuss the vacancy and/or would like a job pack posted to you, please contact 01273 220900 and ask to speak to Recruitment or alternatively email us on the above email address.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community but we particularly welcome applications from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as they are currently under-represented within YMCA Brighton.