Starting salary £24,378.90 per annum
Nights: Monday to Friday Nights
Hours: 9pm – 6am (9 hour per shifts – 45 hours a week)
Currently the role requires the Night Receptionist to be based at Stanley Court.
Please note, in the future this position may require the candidate to become a *Mobile Night Receptionist. Which will require the successful candidate to work alongside another Night Receptionist and travel across all YMCA Brighton lower supportive project, to oversee the safety and security of the projects and its service users.
This role requires the candidate to hold a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
You will also receive;
- Comprehensive Induction into the role
- Comprehensive Training package – face-to-face and online training on a wide range of subjects, to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to carry out your duties and tasks required and further develop your career.
- You will receive regular Supervision Support from your line manager.
- Work in a supportive environment
- An encouraged culture to support staff health & wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to access debriefs, counselling and reflective practices sessions when the job is challenging.
- Staff benefits – a wide range of health & wellbeing services to access.
- Annual leave entitlement: 20 Working Days, plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays.
Overview of role
- To oversee the safety and security of the projects and its service users during the night hours, calling upon the support of on-call staff where necessary.
- To undertake some administrative & cleaning duties, where directed.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community but we particularly welcome applications from the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as they are currently under-represented within YMCA Brighton.
Closing date: Wednesday 27th April 2022
How to apply:
We welcome your current CV with a covering letter, supporting your application along with a completed Recruitment Monitoring Form. Alternatively please complete the Job Application Form along with a completed Recruitment Monitoring Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, Applications can be posted to:
Brighton YMCA Registered Office
Steine House, 55 Old Steine
Brighton, BN1 1NX
If you would like the application pack by post call 01273 220900