We are looking to increase our Bank Workers in the following positions: Receptionist Day, Night and Project Worker to cover shifts across YMCA Brighton projects when required.
Hours: Depending on the position you apply for on average a full day shift is 8 Hours, however Night shift can vary from 10/12 hours per shift.
Day Receptionist £10.62 per hour
Night Receptionist £10.81 per hour
Project Worker £11.99 per hour
Contract: Zero-Hour Contract
YMCA Brighton is a registered charity supporting the local people of Brighton and Hove to belong, contribute and thrive, in a consistent effort to reduce homelessness and increase wellbeing.
We house people with a diverse range of needs, supporting them to increase their well-being, gain skills and maximise their confidence so they can go on to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Click on the link to find out more about us: https://www.ymcabrighton.co.uk/about-us/
To find out more about each project of YMCA Brighton please click here Project Profile
You will receive:
- Comprehensive Induction into the role.
- Comprehensive Training package – face-to-face and online training on a wide range of subjects, to ensure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to carry out your duties and tasks required and further develop your career.
- You will receive support from experienced staff at the project where you pick on shifts.
- Work in a supportive environment
- Opportunity to access debriefs if you are involved in a challenging situation.
How to Apply:
Click on the job pack you wish to apply for further information;
Please click Apply Here title the position you are applying for.
To ensure our recruitment is fair, we ask applicants to complete the following optional survey: Recruitment Diversity Monitoring
We don’t have a closing date for these positions, we will periodically review applications/CVs for this position.
We are an equal opportunities employer who constantly strive to be representative of the communities we serve. We value the unique perspectives and talents that people bring from a variety of cultural backgrounds and experiences, and we recognise the added value that diversity continually brings to the organisation.